Blockaby Terms and Conditions
This Agreement was last modified on March 31, 2014.
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Agreement", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using https://blockaby.com ("the Site") operated by Blockaby ("us", "we", or "our"). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at https://blockaby.com.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Blockaby and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
User-Generated Content ("Content")
Blockaby provides registered users with the ability to upload user-generated content such as photos. As a service provider, we do not endorse nor can we verify content uploaded to the Site. Any content that we feel is offensive or inappropriate for the Site, such as advertising, spam, off-topic posts, posts that contain vulgar language, or content that may violate the rights of others may be removed.
Submission of User-Generated Content
You agree that you shall not submit any Content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading to anyone using the Site.
- That infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, rights of publicity rights of privacy, moral rights or any other applicable personal or proprietary rights;
- That encourages or advocates any unlawful or unauthorized behavior or activity or violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- That is offensive, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, or is inappropriate for a public, family-friendly site;
- That are, or may be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, threatening or harassing to any individual or entity; or
- That contains any computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Maryland, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at blockaby.com/contact.